Wednesday, July 27, 2011

MM: Family Trips

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Wednesday, July 27, 2011
mommy moments

We LOVE taking family trips. As a child, my parents would take us to summer trips every year. Now that I  have my own children, I try my best to take them to different places every now and then. Then once a year, we take a "major trip" somewhere. This year we decided to take the kids to Chicago, Las Vegas, and Denver.

Here are some photos from our latest trip:





Visit other pinaymommies on their everyday journey at Mommy Moments!!!

7 comments:

Tetcha on July 29, 2011 at 10:11 PM said...

You have visited lovely places here, Mommy! Bringing children to different places is not only fun and exciting but educational, too. Happy MM! Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/07/mommy-moments-family-trips.html

Rcel on July 31, 2011 at 11:08 AM said...

Great travel photos! Saan ka dito sa US sis? I am in Wisconsin. :)


Visiting late for MM sharing my 8 STATES IN ONE TRIP moment! Thanks and I hope to see you! :)

Chubskulit Rose on July 31, 2011 at 12:17 PM said...

Wow ang saya saya naman ng family trips nyo hehehe. Kitang kita sa faces and body language ng mga bata..

My late entry and visit for Mommy Moment, hope you can still peek at my enbtry. Thanks.

Chris on August 3, 2011 at 9:09 AM said...

what a grand and memorable trip it must have been! :D

kimmy on October 1, 2011 at 8:07 AM said...

AWESOME! wish i could take my family to a vacation, too..

by the way, do you mind checking out on Bath Time?

Antalya City Blog on February 4, 2012 at 2:34 AM said...

Hi! You are so gorgeous. Love your style and blog so much. I am your newest follower, please follow my blog back.. Thanx..

♥Love from Antalya♥

http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

Lin on May 13, 2012 at 6:26 AM said...

Ate Noreen! Happy Mother's day! TC I miss you! Regards sa family mo! God Bless!

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez