Friday, May 01, 2009

I'm still alive!

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Friday, May 01, 2009
Hello, everyone! How are you? Miss me? :)

All's well and kids are doing great!

Leave me a message and I'll return the favor.

Take Care.

7 comments:

Yesha on May 3, 2009 at 10:34 AM said...

Hey sissy how are you?Any updates hihi (^_^)

miss you sis.whats new with you and the kids? stay pretty and hot

xoxo

Thinz on May 3, 2009 at 7:09 PM said...

tita i love the new layouttt! wala ka na WP?

tiff k on May 4, 2009 at 5:57 AM said...

Ate Noreen!! Miss ya!! hehee I'm back from the blogging realm of the dead! lolz :p hehe I've got a new domain rin to boot! :D hehe. Hope that you can visit! I saw your lil baby in the last post! Anu nangyari? Check up ba? Hope she's doing well! hehe ngatz ah! *hugz*
visit me here : http://jynxedpanda.com

Rachel on May 7, 2009 at 12:13 AM said...

Hi Ate Noreen. nakuh preho pala tyo hindi masydo nakakapag-update pero ako ang tagal kong nawala. buti naman at okey na okey ang mga bulilit mo =D

dianne on May 7, 2009 at 6:21 AM said...

ate.. baket hindi ka na wp? tagal ko na din kasi hindi nakadalaw. :( sorry

jeniffer on May 15, 2009 at 10:14 AM said...

yah your still alive.. at ang tagal ko ng di nadalaw sayo. namiss mo po ako? ahihi.. :)

tiff k on May 19, 2009 at 3:46 AM said...

miss ya ate!! hope you're doing well ah!! *hugz*

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez