Sunday, January 03, 2010

PixelBug Weekend: Happy 2010!!!

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Sunday, January 03, 2010
Photobucket

Spent New Year's Day at The Tramway. It's supposedly the LONGEST tram ride in the world.
It's so freakin' high! What was I thinking?? Hahahaha























HAPPY 2010!!!!



10 comments:

r u s s on January 3, 2010 at 5:31 PM said...

WOW! That really looked fun :)
Pixel Bug Weekend ☮.♥.☆

Kero on January 3, 2010 at 8:01 PM said...

well, may you reach new heights this New Year :)

more wealth and good health for the family. Cheers 2010!

my entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2009/12/pbw-andreas-turns-two.html

Mhar's Display on January 3, 2010 at 9:23 PM said...

Happy new year Noreen :)
How are you?

Marms

chubskulit on January 3, 2010 at 9:32 PM said...

Wohooooo ang saya saya naman ng new year natin dyan sis... Parang on top of the world kayo hehehe.

Sharing how we Welcome 2010. Have a blessed Sunday!

Bambie dear ★ on January 3, 2010 at 10:13 PM said...

happy new year again twin hehe.. we're back to blogging world lol.. my gosh, nakakalula kahit sa pic.. im sure sobrang lamig dyan.

Genejosh on January 4, 2010 at 8:34 AM said...

it's a unique way of celebrating new years day...Kaya ko kaya yan? Hope to experience that someday...Happy New year:)

Mine's here: http://genefaith.blogspot.com/2010/01/night-paradise-hatyai-countdown-to-2010.html

Marice on January 4, 2010 at 2:08 PM said...

wow looks really like you guys have a blast this holiday :)
u may view mine here

Clarissa on January 4, 2010 at 8:12 PM said...

Looks like the family had a blast,Noreen!!Ang ganda ng New Year experience nyo!!^_^

Wishing you and your family a blissful 2010!!^_^

Beng Gee on January 7, 2010 at 3:51 AM said...

I have fear of heights. But with such breathtaking view to enjoy, I think I'd bravely try to overcome my fear.

Great way to bond with family.

analou on January 22, 2010 at 12:12 PM said...

I've been in snow for a short time Nor and it is indeed a lot of fun. I am sure lahat kayo during that vacation have enjoyed it. Dito sa amin ngayon sobrang ginaw. It's been raining kasi for almost a week na. Hopefully, bukas sumikat naman iyong araw. Have a nice day Nor.

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez