
There is really one resolution that I want to keep this year:
"IGNORE THE WORK-RELATED DRAMA AROUND ME"
Seriously. I come to work-- well, to work!
I don't like getting involved with everyone else's drama, back-stabbing, and whining! We are all lucky to find work and get paid even if the economy is really bad right now.
I try my best to ignore other people's whining and complaining. But sometimes you just get sucked into it when they try to involve you or they even try get you in trouble.
I hate work drama. Really. So this year, even if something or someone irritates me I will just ignore it (Lord, give me Patience!!!!).
PS: For all the make-up/fashion lovers out there, please follow my blog at
PINAYPETITE
7 comments:
Thanks for dropping by my site and leaving your comment! :D
That's a VERY WISE resolution to make about work. The "drama" is something I don't miss at all about working in the office. It really reduces productivity, wastes time and energy. I tried to avoid it as much as I could, but you're right, even if you try to avoid it it's so easy to get sucked in (especially if the biggest complainer and chismosa is the supervisor, as it was in my case). You're going to look a bit suplada and antisocial, but it still pays to protect your thoughts/ emotions.
that was funny.. well, if it doesn't concern you why would you bother, right? good luck on that, girl!
yes, just ignore the dramas and focus more on your work. may God give you more patience. =) have a great week!
btw, i am now following this site.
Ugh... i'm no fan of Work-Place drama at all. Most especially when you are working in a huge company, its filled with poo-load of them :(
Hope it works out for you!
Cindy
http://travel-junkie.net
LOL. who doesn't hate work drama? it just brings negative vibes, something we don't need any more of these days. i agree, just ignore them and hope (dearly!) that they will go away when left unnoticed. :D
Helloooo. Your blog is very nice. I liked it and I am your newest follower. I have very interesting blogs. You should visit and follow my blogs. Thanks.
http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com/
http://turkicfamily.blogspot.com/
http://tulparturkdunyasi.blogspot.com/
tama ka dun ate! musta naman yung work mo so far? Nareceive mo ba yung text ko the other day?
Post a Comment