Hi Noreen, enjoyed looking at the pics here. Outstanding! You got great looking kids too. No need to ask where they get their great looks from, ha ha. Have a nice day and keep a song in your heart, Lee.
wow! you really enjoy your Spring break to the fullest!!! Btw, I tag you for Hershey's Easter Blog Hop.It's not a contest and it's for a good cause,I hope you can join. :)
13 comments:
looks you're really enjoying!
good day!
The City of Lights look fantastic at night. Looks like your having a blast.
ganda ng vegas! makapunta nga dyan.. joke! :D
wow, pwede na yan as field trip pictures :D heheheh
wow looks fun... sana ako din..
i hope u can visit my PBW post too..
uy vegas at LA.. sana makapasyal din ako dyan.. and with my family too..
i hope u can visit my PBW post too..
waaaaaaa......bongga ng spring break nyo sis....ang saya-saya ng buong fam.....:)
aww ang saya saya niyo ate!! >:D<
I miss my family outings na rin :(
ehhehee Ingatz always ate!! >:D<
wow what a fun-filled trip! ;)
u may view mine here
Hi Noreen, enjoyed looking at the pics here. Outstanding!
You got great looking kids too. No need to ask where they get their great looks from, ha ha.
Have a nice day and keep a song in your heart, Lee.
wow! you really enjoy your Spring break to the fullest!!!
Btw, I tag you for Hershey's Easter Blog Hop.It's not a contest and it's for a good cause,I hope you can join. :)
wow ang saya saya naman ng mga pics nyo...nakakatuwa naman para na ring akong nag field sa pagtingin ng mga pics nyo hihi
happy family....thanks for sharing your happenings...
Post a Comment