Thursday, March 04, 2010

Been soooo busy!

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Thursday, March 04, 2010
Sorry at MISSING-IN-ACTION na naman ako. I've just been so busy with school and the kids that I did not have any extra time to post something new or bloghop.

Anyways, I'm gonna be graduating in August so by the end of this year ay work mode na naman ulit. I've missed being in the workforce so much.

I didn't have any classes today so I decided to take the kids for some skating lessons. Josh and Nica had a lot of fun!


The kids and I decided to continue the weekly lessons (I honestly thought they'd be bored to death!) so we're coming back every week until they learn how to become better skaters.





4 comments:

Dhemz on March 4, 2010 at 5:38 PM said...

oh my gosh....sis! how are you doin? super busy talaga ang beauty mo...been a long time! glad to hear from you....wohooo! as in...gagraduate kana pala...weeeeeee...way to go! anong field mo sis?

congrats in advance ha....break some legs...ehehehhe!

we went to visit the PI last January to Feb 1 pala...kau? any plans to visit our lupang sinilangan? ehehehe!

Mrs. Kolca on March 4, 2010 at 6:49 PM said...

hey, cheers for your graduation! i know i should frequent your site to get to know you more, but what is your major? thanks for following my blog.. im following you in return :D

Bambie dear ★ on March 4, 2010 at 10:52 PM said...

yah yah i miss your blog posts.. pero buti na lang may FB kahit papano updated ako sa yo.. i miss you twin.. mwah!

simply kim on March 6, 2010 at 11:29 PM said...

hello there!

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez