Thursday, April 22, 2010

Girls Talk: It's a BUFFET!

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Thursday, April 22, 2010
Girls Talk

Girls Talk Topic for the Week: BUFFET!

I love Buffets. My kids love buffet.
They love the dessert section :D

What first thing do I grab when I get there?


FISH, RICE, and VEGGIES!



3 comments:

Mrs. Kolca on April 22, 2010 at 10:08 AM said...

like ko den ang veggies esp. steamed veggies.. yum naman ng rice tingnan :D

niko on April 26, 2010 at 9:35 AM said...

ow typical pinoy.. naker pareho tau.. sa buffet i cant go back to my sit without rice!! hihihihi

thanks for joining GT girl ha! am sorry for the late visit, I just got back from a very watery weekend ^_^

Artsy Niko
Niko's Home

tiff k on April 28, 2010 at 6:27 AM said...

OMG BUFFET THE BEST!!! >:D< Yum tlga!!

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez