Saturday, April 02, 2011

Sweet Saturday Meme

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Saturday, April 02, 2011

Happy Saturday, everyone!


This photo was taken at the SEARS TOWER'S SKYDECK. It is 103 floors above. 
My husband and son DARED to step on the glass ledge-- but I didn't! I was too scared. 
Look at how high we were. It gave me goosebumps just looking out the window-- I would not even dare step on that scary ledge hahahaha



1 comments:

JonaBQ on April 3, 2011 at 3:42 AM said...

gosh! i also doubt if i can step on that ledge too. great to have you today Noreen, thanks for joining! hope to see more photos and more about you and your hubby in our next meeting at sweet saturday.
have a great weekend :D

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez