Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So Busy.

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Omg. I've been so busy the past few weeks that I've neglected to update my blog eventho sa mobile lang ita-typw ay wala talaga ako time lately hayyyyy

Anyways, aalis na kami this weekend and I already talked to the neighbors at co-workers n Jay to watch the house. Mami-miss ko bahay ko grabe.

I hope I don't forget anything and jusko I just hope all our stuff fits in the 3rd row/trunk of the Durango! May dala pa kami kennel grabe.

Well this is all for now, I need to finish up some homework bago ko ipaputol ang internet sa bahay. I still have to finish Chapter 5 on my Chem class. Hayyy. Stressful grabe.

Ok ttyl!


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

kitty said...

Yeah ganun talaga ano. Just do what you gotta do and update us when u have time na. I hope you guys will have a great safe trip! Take care, te noreen...

BebeLuv on October 23, 2008 at 12:13 PM said...

awww sis i so know what you mean! it's ok though i'm sure everyone here understands. have a safe trip sa texas sis. at least you will be home with family while wla si jay. trust me it's the best thing for you and the kids. it's hard to be all alone there esp since the holidays are coming. take cares! good luck sa lahat! text me! xoxo!

Mommy Scarty on October 24, 2008 at 5:06 PM said...

awww ganda ingat sa byahe ha. basta update mo lang kami whenever u have time :D

miss yah! mwahhh!

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez