Thursday, December 17, 2009

Couple's Corner

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Thursday, December 17, 2009


Rodliz’s Nest

This week's topic: SHOPPING.


I'll be the first to admit it. I'm very materialistic. Sorry, but it's the truth. I can't imagine being any other way. Although having 3 kids slowed me down a lot on my shopping, I still like to be able to shop for fashion items every now and then.


I like carrying designer bags, I like wearing designer clothes. I want to own the latest gadgets. I want my kids to look nice all the time.


I'm VAIN. Always has been, always will be.


Some people might read this shaking their heads, but, I'm just being truthful. 


My philosophy: enjoy life


Let's just say thank god my husband tolerates my craziness.

12 comments:

Mommy Liz on December 17, 2009 at 5:56 PM said...

Noreen, there is nothing wrong with being truthful, if you like carrying designer stuff and you have the money, go for it, you don't have to deprive yourself of things that you love.
Vain? as long as you can handle yourself and you don't step on nobody, go go girl! Kapag yung iba nainis sau, inggit lang yun. The more na asarin mo, ahahha, nanuhol.and you're right, swerte mo, kasi oks lang sa hubby mo ang iyong passion for shopping, as long as you can afford it, la naman problema di ba?

I am so glad that you can join us this week, take care and hope to see you again next time.

ruby on December 17, 2009 at 6:54 PM said...

enjoy life to the max, if you can afford it then why not.. :),
Surviving Deployment
A new beginning

Bambie dear ★ on December 18, 2009 at 12:46 AM said...

that's why i luv you coz ur so true and you remind me of myself then pwera lang sa designer clothes lol. As of now wala ako gana mag-ayos sarili ko, pero nxt year dapat pa-beauty na ulit.

Ane on December 18, 2009 at 5:23 AM said...

How very truthful of you! :) Thank God for tolerating husbands indeed! :) I am somewhat the same, I have a passion for shoes and gadgets... :)

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! :)

Signe on December 18, 2009 at 9:25 AM said...

hi! i really love people like you kasi totoong tao sinasabi lahat ng gustong sabihin kahit na alm mo na hindi magugustuhan ng ibang tao pag narinig o nabasa nila ang sinabi mo. Go Gurl!

Ms Lili on December 18, 2009 at 12:15 PM said...

awww that is so sweet naman girl! my all time fave topic ng blog mo.. nakakarelate kasi ako. buti na lang andyan si hubs natin teehee.. love love na kita dahil lang sa topic na to.

im planning to have my own domain nga dunno pano! bago kasi akong blogger.. pero i like fashion talaga! sa kids ko... i'll post it na soon.. nakapagshopping ako, kaso tinamad na magpost lol.

Dhemz on December 18, 2009 at 1:15 PM said...

btw, salamat pala sa dalaw at comments...wohooo...way to go! tapos na din yung finals ko...:)

are you almost done with all your subjects?

Dhemz on December 18, 2009 at 1:15 PM said...

hahahha....at least you're being honest....can afford naman diba? so why not splurge yourself into stuff na kaya sa bulsa....:)

ako din sis material din ako...love branded stuff...pero dati yon when I was single...pero ngayon..ala na...can;t afford na eh....lol!

Seiko on December 19, 2009 at 8:21 AM said...

There's nothing wrong for being so true.You're just honest on what you do.Besides kung can afford naman eh why not di ba?Keep it,the being so true :D
Happy Holidays to you & your family!

Tita Beng on December 19, 2009 at 8:46 AM said...

Hi Noreen! You're one blessed individual! If I have the moolah to spend on those signature clothes and bags(especially), I'd do so too. Life is short so we might as well enjoy while we can!

kitty said...

LOL at least truthful ka at di plastic diba. At saka kung kaya mo naman bang bilhin eh wh not? If I had the money ganyan rin siguro ako. di gaya ko minsan lang makabili ng designer stuff to treat myself, kaya naman namin mamili pero inaamin ko mahirap at di practical for us, ayoko namang rumampa with fake designer stuff at di ko carry yun and not my cup of tea. Tama ka, enjoy life while we can at saka ang pera di mo naman madadala sa libingan yan at di mo makakain yan (according to hubby) basta balanse lahat and you can live a happy life, so be it! Inaamin ko materialistic rin ako hehehehee, enough is never enough...


by the way, nakita ko yung comment mo sa shopping blog ko, tagal na nga di nauupdate yun I feel guilty, baka mag uupdate ulit ako dun soon enough, naka focus kasi ako sa 2 blogs hehhee. :D love you, ate Noreen! ingats kayo dyan!

Tetcha on December 20, 2009 at 7:44 PM said...

What's the point of denying the truth, right? Besides, who doesn't want to buy and own nice things. I wouldn't mind buying if I have the resources for it. LOL! Can we exchange links, too?

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez