She will be representing her new school for the district championship.
The bee was held yesterday morning and even though I was so busy since I have an exam that day, of course I was there to support her.
Here are some photos of the spelling bee.
CONGRATULATIONS, RAYE!

27 comments:
wow! congratulations raye, your mommy feels more than conquerors! heheh, we mommy does! grattis!!!
wow congrats to your daughter! smart!
u may view mine here
Congratulations to your daughter, Raye! Smart kid!
Congratulations to Raye and her super proud mommy! :)More awards to come your way. :)
Congratulation to Raye and to you too, Mommy!
awww... you have a smart daughter.. congrats!
Congratulations to Raye and to you Mommy for supporting her.
congrats to u and ur daughter! lucky u got smart kid! thanks for visit anyways. I'm not that active right now in blogging been lazy due to my pregnancy. tc!
Congratulations to Raye!!She's one smart daughter, I bet you're so proud of her!!More power to Raye!!^_^
wow congratulations to you and your daughter girl two thumbs up
Congratulation to your daughter sis and to you.
Wow, Congratulations to your lovely daughter! She really is gifted.
congratulations, Raye and to you Mommy! I'm sure you're very proud for having a smart daughter. more medals and trophies to come.
mine is up too. happy MM!
Congratulations! I'm sure it's one proud momma moment for you. Winning the spelling bee contest is definitely uber cool! :)
congratulations! :)
Galing nga dalaga mo sis, very smart. Pride and joy of your life.
Congrats! Ang talino talaga ng anak mo.
Congrats talaga ate! WHOOT! Galing ng anak moo! hehe
congratulations to raye! and of course to the coach slash stage mom :D
RJ's day to day activities
Journal of RJ's mom
Congrats to your daughter Mommy!I could feel how proud you are for her.
Keep it Raye!Hugs!
Wow! Congratulations. I'm sure you are very proud.
Hello Mommy Noreen, my first time here...I read your entries..you have a genius kid! Congratulations to Raye! And keep up the good work Raye!! -wink-
Galing naman ng girl mo...You're so blessed mare..you have a genius in your blood:)..Bilib talaga ako sa Raye mo..Keep up the good work Raye!
Mine's here: http://www.hyzyd.info/2009/12/my-moments-with-hyzyd.html
Behind a successful child is a great mommy! Congratulations to both of you :) Ate Raye, keep on making Pinoys proud.
my gosh, hope its not yet too late to congratulate her.. smart and sassy talaga si raye, you must be proud kasi ako din proud sa kanya. goodluck Raye!
congratulations Raye! Galing mo talaga! Mana sa mommy... hehehe... Proud kasi pinay ang nanalo... hehehe
dami kong na missed dito sis.....:)
wow, galing naman ng dalaga mo...wohooo..way to go! good luck raye!
Post a Comment