Tuesday, December 01, 2009

My Birthday Lunch

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Thanks to everyone for their sweet greetings! I truly appreciate it.

Especially to BAMBIE for making me a slideshow. Thanks, my twin!

We celebrated my birthday with a lunch at AZUMA. I love the place. The food was awesome!

Here are some photos I want to share. Sorry for the lighting, I didn't want to turn on the flash since the place was pretty dark and I did not want to irritate the other patrons with my constant flashing camera hahahaha!!!

























9 comments:

[ k r y k ] on December 1, 2009 at 9:39 AM said...

happy birthday again! :D
so cute ng kids mo po. Ü

Ms Lili on December 1, 2009 at 10:59 AM said...

Ang saya ng pamilya mo. I miss my husband, he's always away pano fly to his mission na naman. But anyways, I am so craze din sa TJ MAXX and Marshalls! Grabe, lets shop together na!

darly on December 1, 2009 at 1:34 PM said...

belated happy birthday :)

mukhang yummy and happy and celebration. And in fairness, hindi halata na a year older ka- looking young pa rin.

I pray for more blessings to come your way.

eden on December 1, 2009 at 9:34 PM said...

Happy Birthday to you and wish more birthdays to come.

by the way, thanks sa comment.. I really appreciate it.

Mrs. Kolca on December 2, 2009 at 12:11 AM said...

happy family.. nice restaurant!

enjoy the week :D

dhemz on December 2, 2009 at 1:08 AM said...

ayay! super bongga naman pala ang bday bash mo sis....mukhang masarap ang handaan....:)

I forgot to tell you about the post I made on my blog....sensya na..super busy kasi ang lola....malapit na kasi yung final namin....whenn is yours?

http://demcyapdiandias.blogspot.com/2009/11/lets-celebrate_29.html

Leah on December 2, 2009 at 3:46 AM said...

Happy birthday Noreen! What a beautiful family... sabagay nasa genes naman eh.

Glampinoy on December 2, 2009 at 7:47 AM said...

Sarap ng mga food? Pwede makitikim? Happy Birthday...

Bambie dear ★ on December 3, 2009 at 8:29 PM said...

Japanese resto yan no? belated ulit.. ok lang ba sa mga kids ang raw food?

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez