Got some new stuff at Clinique. I especially love the mineral make-up
(I haven't worn liquid or cream make-up since I switched to mineral 2
years ago.)
I also got a brush cleanser, I already run out of my old one and the
bristles have started getting prickly. Ewww.
I recommend using Clinique for people who have sensitive skin. It
doesn't make my face break out or get itchy. Or if you want a cheaper
alternative, Almay is a good choice.
Sent via my iPhone 3Gs
Welcome Back!
1 year ago

3 comments:
ang ganda naman nyan. maganda talaga mineral powder hindi malagkit sa muka..
hi hello thank u sa pag visit sa blog ko.
ang cute naman ng prinsesa.
thanks sa info ate! sensitive din skin ko eh. I miss your kikayness ever sa blog mo. masyadong serious yung dati mong post. ito na ba yung new link mo? nasan na yung isa?
Post a Comment