Ok. I try my best to be nice but there are just some people out there who just strikes my nerves with things they say.
I usually don't give a crap about other people's yakkerings (meaning: their never-ending talks about nonsense!) and I usually mind my own business BUT if that person keeps saying pasimpleng pambabara to me over and over again, it just plain pisses me off!
Most especially when they go to your site and constantly contradicts what you say. Hindi mo alam kung INGGITERA lang talaga or walang etiquetta. I mean if you don't like me, then nobody's forcing you to visit my site, right?!
Example, magpo-post ako about my new purse and I guess that person doesn't like expensive purses (or baka walang pambili?!) Instead na tumahimik na lang ay magco-comment pa ng one-liner na "di ako mahilig dyan". Who the funk is asking you kung mahilig ka sa purses or hindi??! Did I?
Or di kaya makikita nya magpo-post ako about places we go to and she's gonna say some crap like "di ko type pumunta sa mga ganyan."
WTF?
Personally, if I don't like someone, I would NOT waste my valuable time going to their site or even commenting to things I don't even care about. So, if YOU don't like me--then stop going here (or my other blog) and stop posting USELESS and NONSENSE comments.
You are starting to get on my nerves.
*Sorry to my readers for venting out!*
Welcome Back!
1 year ago
9 comments:
hello sis...tama lahat ng sinasabi mo dito..if they don't like what you are posting they should just leave without leaving bad comments..tama ung line mo na "Who the funk is asking you kung mahilig ka sa purses or hindi??! Did I? " Who care right? Talagang we can't please anybody...minsan nkakaexprience ako ng ganyan..ung pasimpleng comment or message sa shoutbox... meron nga minsan ngleave ng message sa shoutbox ang sabi ang pangit ko daw..kaso di ko naman sinabing maganda ako...ang hirap kasi di ko mtrace kong sino ung taong un alang link eh...and we can't just tell ourselves to calm down..kasi it is really hard to calm down if somebody is not pleased
eto ang gusto ko sayo, you shout out what you really feel. naku kainis talaga mga pasimpleng comment na yan, haller sila.. sa kin din may madalas magpa simple comment, kesyo pogi daw si Anzu, eh obvious naman na girl dahil pink na pink at naka-hat pa ng mala-hollywood, obvious na nangbbwisit talaga dahil naka-anonymous. In fairness, kung pasusuutin ko ng pamboy si Anzu, pogi naman lol. Ay naku whatever.. true itong post mo.
Anyway, wala na ba yung wp mo talaga? gosh ang laki na ni nica, mac baby.
Dba???!! Wag ka na lang mag comment kung wala ka masabi maganda tungkol sa ibang tao!
Naku meron pa nga dating bading na nag-leave comment sa old blog ko sabi "akala mo mmaganda blog mo? ang pangit kaya! hindi ko type!"
na-trace ko sya and I have never seen him before in my life so I dunno bat bigla pupunta sa blog ko para mang-asar! di nya siguro alam na mate-trace ko IP nya. Jusko po mga tao nga naman ano??
nako sis...pagka ganyan nga ang mga comment talaga namang nakakasira ng araw anoh. dapat eh di na lang sila mag comment kapagka ganyan ang sinasabe or wag na lang sila mag visit. nakaka wrinkles kapagka ganyan... kaya sis "smile ka na lang and everthing" ika nga ng iba ^_^
Hay naku mga sis ewan ba :(
hayzz..merong ganyang ibang tao,sana manahimik na lang sila kung wala silang magawa sa buhay nila kungdi mang-inis lang.Just mind their own!
Take it easy,dear masama sa puso^_^
Hi Noreen,
It's okay to vent it out. The more you keep it to yourself, the more you get so irritated. Let if go...
Well, like the adage says "You can't please everyone." That's very true. I had my share of simpletons leaving unsolicited stupid comments so I had them deleted. I can't afford to leave space for worthless piece of s*@&! hahahaha.
Some people have nerves to say stupid things like that but never in front of you probably bec they have psychological disorder and one way of coping is to pretend they know-it-all.
Naku, hayaan mo lng. The more you let them get to you, the more they'll pester you. Don't let insignificant people get the better of you.
Smile! Keep posting. It's your blog anyway...tsura lng nila, di ba? ;)
Thanks for commenting in my blog ha. Hope to see you in my party zone often :)
Hello Noreen. I salute you of being frank. Just keep being yourself. By the way friend, you're one of my ten top commenter and I do really appreciate for taking you're valuable time in dropping by my blog.
Iyong aso ko pala ay mutt. Mix Black Lab with great dane daw pero we're not sure. Ingat dyan palagi.
Hi,
That was very well said. Yeah, I agree - if someone has nothing better to say, then just don't say anything na lang, di ba. We all have to respect each others likes and dislikes.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate it. :)
Post a Comment