Welcome to the 2nd week of Girls Talk!
What women can do that men cannot?!
★ Multi-tasking! Do you really think they can watch the kids, cook lunch, fold clothes, and vacuum the carpet all at the same time? Hahahaha
★ Silent Treatment! Need I say more? :D
★ Power of Persuasion! Nobody does it better. Right, girls?
★ Giving Birth! The greatest feeling in the world!
13 comments:
the art of persuasion is indeed our expertise- its actually also known as emotional blackmail...teeheee!!!
Girls rule. Girls Rule. Mine is also up.
Hahaha Silent treatment, i always do that ki hubby nyahahaha and I completely agree with multitasking...
Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice up your LIFE!
Obstacles & Glories
hhahaha...likewise sis..silent treatment will drive my hubby nuts.....I think it is in the blood...you know one of filipina traits....normal na yan sakin eh....hanggang kelan ang sau? ako mga 24 hours...lol!
korekness....para tayong all around sarsa...all purpose...lol....tapos i add mo na rin ang blogging...oh d bongga...am sure d nla yan carry....lol!
agree...the woman's intuition is very powerful....para tayong psychic...lol!
thanks for sharing sis....:)
naku di ko naalala ang multi tasking!! super woman tlga ang mga girls.. i wonder if boys can do that at home.. weeeeeh! u got it right!!
by the way, i put ur link already.. i forgot to edit the date, my bad. am sorry..
thanks for joining this week ha.. see u again next week!
hugs and kisses,
niko
Hi Noreen came back for my entry hehehe. Here's mine
multi-tasking it is! seriously. hubby can't even TALK while doing something because he has to wave his hands around. hehe.
Mine is here.
Agree with the silent treatment - men can't handle that...
I am sorry to hear about what had happened to your other blog. sa akin naman I have a hard time opening other sites. I don't know if its our computer or the connection. We have huge storage program but it pisses me off sometimes because I can't view other websites. Hope u can fix it soon.
By the way about the invisalign, My dentist charge me for 4,200 USD and during my first appointment he asked me 1,500 USD as downpayment and the rest will be paid within a year.
great post...although di pa ako mama but for sure sooner or later ill be carrying a baby will be giving birth
very much agree with multi-tasking kasi i can blog while messing up with my games on FB and while spinning the laundry...tapos ngsasaing pa ako nyan
our intuitions are correct most of the time..women rule!
Well said sistah, well said! Aba, laging kasama ang multi tasking ah. As if I can see my hubby getting so annoyed when he watches TV and the kids are noisy. Then I would ask him " Can you imagine me with the kids all day long?" Hmm... Women rule!!!!
the greatest feeling, giving birth! totally agree.
multitasking! to add more-> blogging, doing homechores at the same time. :)
BTW, I have an award for you down at my blog.see you
Silent treatment talaga! nadale mo yan sis!
Post a Comment