Friday, September 18, 2009

Playing at the Park.

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Friday, September 18, 2009








We have a playground/park directly behind our house and I love how convenient it is for the kids and I when they want to go out and play. No need to walk far or load them up in the car just to go to a playground.

It's also a good place to meet other kids. Or moms :)

6 comments:

Riza said...

Ah, the ever famous monkey bars. My monkeys like to play on them too, hehehe. It looks like you have a pretty good location for your children to just walk to the park and play with ha. Your daughter is cute and she's taken from you. Kakatuwa sila ang lulusog! Hehe. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sushi Girl said...

Noreen. I’m still processing my papers because I have kids so it’s not at all easy and its taking sooooo long.

What state are you in right now? I can look up a good church for you. Most of the time kase kahit catholic church ginagamit na rin ng mga baptist eh.

anne on September 19, 2009 at 8:00 PM said...

that's the best thing about being a kid.. the freedom of playing with their hearts to the fullest. Ü

Meryl (proud pinay) on September 20, 2009 at 12:39 AM said...

nice place...malapit sa playground...
talagang mageenjoy ang mga chikiting mo everday ^_^ great family bonding din yan...
nice photos ^_^

kitty on September 20, 2009 at 1:24 AM said...

My goodness!! I missed bloghopping!! finally I'm on vacay na!! Nice to see more pics of your family here, kakatuwa naman si Josh on the monkey bars. :) haayyy, I'll try to update my best on my blogs as well, namimiss ko na yung good old days...

nikogirl on September 21, 2009 at 6:09 PM said...

oh my!! sarap naman playground just behind our house is what i am dreaming too :)

are they ur kids?? weee active and pretty huh! just like u :)

about the girls talk meme, anyone can join.. just answer the week's theme and put the badge, put ur link at the mclinky and leave comments so other girls can get back to u :) its virtual chika place ;D

SEE U!

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez