Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Girls Rock!

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Tuesday, September 22, 2009



For this week’s theme of Girls Talk we have to answer this simple question...
Why you love being a girl? 


♡ We can be Mommies (which is the most awesome job in the world!)
♡ I need no excuse to shop! I can own a closet-full of shoes and purses and nobody will ask me why!
♡ I can talk for hours and exchange chikas with close friends ;)
♡ Because we can accessorize everything we own!
♡ I don't need an excuse to be moody! Hahahaha I am allowed to change my mind whenever I want :D


Thanks to NikoGirl. Visit her blog to join!


7 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) on September 22, 2009 at 3:17 PM said...

I like all your answers lalo na un pakikipag chika hehehe. ^_^ btw, about sa question mo...dito kami sa Illinois ^_^

scart on September 22, 2009 at 3:49 PM said...

i cant answer this cos am not a girl LOL jk! seriously, i hate being a girl.

nikogirl on September 22, 2009 at 7:53 PM said...

weeeeeeeh! love your answers! lalo na ang endless chikas.. hehehe ganyan tlga taung mga girls noh! :)

naku tom na ang 2nd edition! weee thanks for joining ha.. see u again tom! :)

hugs

Bambie dear ★ on September 22, 2009 at 9:37 PM said...

yeah super agree ako dito! girl power lol

@ scart
lol funny.. di nga? sabagay maganda din maging guy

analou on September 22, 2009 at 11:25 PM said...

I love being a girl because I like to be pampered kagaya ng ginawa ng asawa ko. Although I may not able to have what I WANT but my hubby is always there to make sure that I am safe and well-provided with what I NEED. Maraming mga bagay na I like being a woman...By the way Noreen, thanks for your comment in my blog. See u there often. take care always.

katherine on September 23, 2009 at 12:22 AM said...

ang babae bow!..korakkkk lahat hahaha. ang umangal ay bakla ay tomboy pala hahaha.

TY sa visit Noreen.

chubskulit on September 23, 2009 at 4:45 PM said...

Saka pag babae ka sarap pag tinotoyo ka at linalambing lambing or sinusuyo ka ng jowa hehehe

Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice up your LIFE!
Obstacles & Glories

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez