Friday, October 02, 2009

Hair Treatment

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Friday, October 02, 2009


I'm a self-confessed "hair abuser" hahahaha I curl, I straighten, I bleach, I color-- you name it! It's never-ending torture to my hair.

So it's no surprise that my hair is lifeless and frizzy. Tried a lot of shampoos and conditioners and it did not really help that much. What I need is to deep condition so that's what I did! At least now, my hair is nicer and a lil bit healthier. Hopefully, it'll continue to stay that way.

Here's what I did:

1. Used a clarifying shampoo (to get rid of all the build-up in my hair)
2. Used Neutrogena's deep conditioning treatment
3. Air dried my hair and did not blow dry or straigthen.

The next day:

1. I heated up Extra Virgin Olive Oil and put it on my hair.
2. Waited 30 minutes
3. Lathered and rinsed with a light shampoo (my daughter's baby shampoo :)

My hair felt smooth and silky. Even when I straightened it today with my hot iron it did not look frizzy or super dry!

I'll probably do this treatment once a week to keep my hair shiny and healthy.

4 comments:

Bambie dear ★ on October 2, 2009 at 6:01 PM said...

wow thanks for this tip... i need this lol dati kasi balik ayos ang hair ko at wash and wear lang, ngayon kung di mo bblow dry, di maganda, haghag... Na-try ko na din ang coconut oil, effective din naman kasi nakakatamad, cant take the smell. Try ko nga yung olive oil..

OT:
about entrecard, lol ako din dati na-curius ako kasi i see them everywhere kaya naki-uso na rin ako.. pero one way of advertising na rin, you earn credits by just pindot the drop, at minsan kc dumadaan lang yung iba sa site mo, pero drop sila ng EC para malaman mo dumaan sila. kaya sign up na

Meryl (proud pinay) on October 4, 2009 at 6:47 AM said...

thanks for the tip sis.nice hair you have ^_^
sumusunod sa galaw ^_^ (parang commercial)

Krystia-HouseofKrystia on October 15, 2009 at 4:10 PM said...

What a great trick about using the olive oil, I never thought bout that?! But in The Bahamas, olive oil is very expensive, so for me it's cheaper just to get an individual pack of treatment and another good regular conditioner. Good luck with restoring your hair.
xoxo,
Krystia

kathy on October 20, 2009 at 2:22 PM said...

THanks for this post Noreen! I would try this coz like u I am also abusive of my hair...

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez