Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Luv Pink and Pink Fridays

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Wednesday, November 25, 2009
iLuVpink

It's the pink-iest time of the week again at I LOVE PINK and Pink Fridays!

What's cuter than my pink french nails matching my pink ipod?
Love it!


4 comments:

sweetmom on November 25, 2009 at 11:28 PM said...

so cute!!!!

thanks for joining sis:-) i luv the nails!
btw i grabbed ur button.

[ k r y k ] on November 27, 2009 at 2:12 AM said...

yay! love this post po. :)
super kikay! hehe

pink is pretty talaga! Ü

pink thoughts on November 29, 2009 at 7:36 AM said...

Hello Noreen! Welcome to Pink Fridays!

Sorry for the late visit. Anyway, I think I am loving your pink french nails! Fabulous!

Chie Wilks on November 29, 2009 at 6:07 PM said...

hindi ko nvisit itong pink mo sis...and cute ng nails at ipod..pink na pink talaga eh

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez