Thursday, November 26, 2009

GIRLS TALK: Favorite Gift

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Thursday, November 26, 2009
This week's topic: Favorite Gift Ever Received

Aside from being thankful that I have my beautiful family, I love receiving gifts talaga. 
Sorry pero materiolosa ang lolah nyo minsan hahahhaa At least honest :D

I actually just received a new DSLR from my husband a few weeks ago (an early birthday present).

Canon EOS Digital rebel 300D (left) and my new Canon EOS Rebel 500D/T1i (right)


But out of all the gifts that my hubby gave me through out the years we have been together, this is my favorite:
My 2009 Mitsubishi Outlander
I love It!



7 comments:

Jac on November 26, 2009 at 8:11 PM said...

All those gifts are so fab!!! And sweet ng hubby mo sis...

Jac on November 26, 2009 at 8:12 PM said...

oops btw..I'll grab your badge pala and I hope we can exchange badge sis...Have a fun weekend :)

Clarissa on November 26, 2009 at 9:00 PM said...

Cool presents!!Hanggang tingin na lang ako dear--di namin afford ang DSLR!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and Advance Happy Birthday,Noreen!!^_^

SASSY MOM on November 27, 2009 at 2:30 AM said...

Whoa... fab presents talaga!

Bambie dear ★ on November 29, 2009 at 5:59 AM said...

i love our cam and syempre your toy car.

Chris on November 29, 2009 at 9:40 AM said...

wow, great gifts?! you are so blessed!

Leah on November 29, 2009 at 5:41 PM said...

Great gifts...glad the hubby chose Canon. I'm a Canon fanatic.

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez