...surviving motherhood one day at a time!
happy halloween. ang cute ng mga costumes nila
hello sis, ang gaganda naman ng mga treaters na yan no wonder they get a lot of treats!
cute cute ng mga chikiting!
dropping by here sis. ^_^
oh my....cute naman ng costume ng mga bagets mo sis....you have a nice nieghborhood....:)kaya pala MIA ka...andyan pala si MIL mo....thanks for sharing the pics....:)btw, I would like to ask a favor if you could help us vote for my daughter…if you have time….your help is much appreciated….thanks!* Please Vote for AkeshaNote: You can cast your vote and comment everyday. Thanks!
yap im here in Germany...thanks for ur visit in my kingdom ..lol...nice custome here
cute naman ng mga anak mo :-)!; btw asan nga pala yung MM entry mo?
Enjoy na enjoy ang mga kids! Ang gaganda kasi ng mga costumes nila. One happy family huh?! Mil is there with you. She's beautiful too like you!(Pero syempre, mas beauty ka! he he..)
Wow! I love all your kids' costumes. Isn't it so nice to see them dressing up? I always look forward to Halloween, coz that's the only time that my kids can be whoever they want, it might costs a little but, it only happens once a year..
I love the costumes so gorgeous..They are so adorable mommy.btw, I like the red hair costume ang cute..Have a great weekend =)
MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez
10 comments:
happy halloween. ang cute ng mga costumes nila
hello sis, ang gaganda naman ng mga treaters na yan no wonder they get a lot of treats!
cute cute ng mga chikiting!
dropping by here sis. ^_^
oh my....cute naman ng costume ng mga bagets mo sis....you have a nice nieghborhood....:)
kaya pala MIA ka...andyan pala si MIL mo....thanks for sharing the pics....:)
btw, I would like to ask a favor if you could help us vote for my daughter…if you have time….your help is much appreciated….thanks!
* Please Vote for Akesha
Note: You can cast your vote and comment everyday. Thanks!
yap im here in Germany...
thanks for ur visit in my kingdom ..lol...
nice custome here
cute naman ng mga anak mo :-)!; btw asan nga pala yung MM entry mo?
Enjoy na enjoy ang mga kids! Ang gaganda kasi ng mga costumes nila.
One happy family huh?! Mil is there with you. She's beautiful too like you!(Pero syempre, mas beauty ka! he he..)
Wow! I love all your kids' costumes. Isn't it so nice to see them dressing up? I always look forward to Halloween, coz that's the only time that my kids can be whoever they want, it might costs a little but, it only happens once a year..
I love the costumes so gorgeous..They are so adorable mommy.btw, I like the red hair costume ang cute..
Have a great weekend =)
Post a Comment