I just want you to know that we all love you very very much!
I have waited for you for so long and when you came out to this world 5 years ago, you made mommy the happiest person in the world!
I wish you all the best and I hope you will grow up to be a good and responsible young man!
8 comments:
i love your new theme...its so you talaga, pink and fab! ill grab your badge ha mwah
gosh happy birthday joshua.. wish you happiness, good health, and more toys/gadgets from mommy and daddy heheh...
ihh bakita ngayon ko lang nakita to.. ibang site yata pinupuntahan ko.. nwei i missed you twin.. naligaw lang ako kaya di ako nakakavisit dito. Im really surprised kasi ang dami ko na-missed sa yo, including your new baby toby.. dami na pala post about him
yep.. we are both proud military wife..thank you for dropping by in my site you have a fab site..
wow, belated happy birthday Joshua...
Belated happy b-day Joshua!
Belated Happy Birthday Joshua!
Belated happy birthday Joshua...
Happy Birthday Joshua!!
Post a Comment