...surviving motherhood one day at a time!
wowowee! si derek r. and valerie c. na pala lolbagay mo din ang blonde twin!
hahahhaa kaloka ka, twin!
ayay! so sweet...love the photos...agree ako kay bambie....para kayong artisa...ehehehe!bagay pala sau ang blonde sis...:)honga pala about don sa paypal thing....nako d pala tau qualified...I did not read the terms and condition last night....waa....:)happy thanksgiving to you dear....:)
awww seen these photos thousand times hehehehe. bagay nga sau blonde hair :)
twin sisters kayo ni bambie? =Di like the second photo where your hub is smiling.thanks for joining Noreen!
OMG, I didn't know the girl in the pic was you. Hehe! I kept on comparing this pic with your profile pic. Sweet!
Sweet couples!!Bagay din sa yo ang blonde hair!^_^
so sweet!http://www.mommyjourney.com/2009/11/with-love-wednesday-love-for-life.html
MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez
8 comments:
wowowee! si derek r. and valerie c. na pala lol
bagay mo din ang blonde twin!
hahahhaa kaloka ka, twin!
ayay! so sweet...love the photos...agree ako kay bambie....para kayong artisa...ehehehe!
bagay pala sau ang blonde sis...:)
honga pala about don sa paypal thing....nako d pala tau qualified...I did not read the terms and condition last night....waa....:)
happy thanksgiving to you dear....:)
awww seen these photos thousand times hehehehe. bagay nga sau blonde hair :)
twin sisters kayo ni bambie? =D
i like the second photo where your hub is smiling.
thanks for joining Noreen!
OMG, I didn't know the girl in the pic was you. Hehe! I kept on comparing this pic with your profile pic.
Sweet!
Sweet couples!!Bagay din sa yo ang blonde hair!^_^
so sweet!
http://www.mommyjourney.com/2009/11/with-love-wednesday-love-for-life.html
Post a Comment