Sunday, November 01, 2009

Girl Talks: Fave Accessory!

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Sunday, November 01, 2009
Sorry this entry is late. My mother-in-law was here visiting and it was just busy. Better late than never, right?!



Anyways, I love watches. I wear one everyday. Most of my watches has been gifts by my husband. He's a watch collector so he loves giving me watches.

But definitely, my most treasured accessory is my engagement ring.





This ring has a story behind it.
The first time Jay and I met, he told me, "I'm going to marry you..."
I just laughed it off at first and a week after meeting him I received a call from my best friend, Sarah, saying Jay called him and asked for her help about selecting a ring for me!

Two weeks after meeting him, he went to my parent's house and proposed. I never took it off after that. I only take it off when I get it cleaned at Zales.

Read more about accessories here.

5 comments:

monica on November 1, 2009 at 7:27 PM said...

ang ganda naman ng engagement ring mo :)

dhemz on November 2, 2009 at 12:10 AM said...

oh lala! what a bling....laki naman ng bling mo sis....so pretty! thanks for checking out mine....how was your halloween? did the kids have fun?

nikogirl on November 2, 2009 at 8:30 PM said...

ow i love the story behind the ring! it must be love at first sight.. imagine just two weeeks di ka na pinakawalan ni fafa!! :)

ihh thanks for joining.. u are not late girl! mclinky is open for one week for every GT so its ok noh :)

see u on thursday ha.. fave drinks naman tau!! ingats !

kathy on November 3, 2009 at 2:27 PM said...

beautiful! talagang kursunada si hubby kasi nag-propose agad after 2 weeks...

Bambie dear ★ on November 7, 2009 at 8:40 AM said...

gosh ang laki ng diamond ha.. diamonds are forever ika nga

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez