Hello Nor. I love your pink laptop. It is so cute and beautiful. How are you today my friend? Sorry ngayon lang ako nakadalaw ulit. Sana hwag kang magsawa sa pagbisita sa aking munting paraiso "my blog". INgat dyan palagi.
Chie Wilks on November 19, 2009 at 7:03 PM
said...
Wohhh...i love it...it is apple and it is Pink..perfect to have..
8 comments:
love your pink macbook.. bakit close na yung isang blog mo?
Hey noreen ^^ i'm fine. What a cute macbook<3
I hope my pink Dell notebook is coming soon <3
yeah im so sure youve got lots of pink stuffs to show off.. isa ka kasi sa mga pink lovers na alam ko eh (and apple lover hehe
Hello Nor. I love your pink laptop. It is so cute and beautiful. How are you today my friend? Sorry ngayon lang ako nakadalaw ulit. Sana hwag kang magsawa sa pagbisita sa aking munting paraiso "my blog". INgat dyan palagi.
Wohhh...i love it...it is apple and it is Pink..perfect to have..
mine is up too..it is here
wow nice Pink Laptop so cute! thanks for joining I Love Pink:-)
Ang ganda naman nito as in pink!;D
Hinahanap ko Girls Talk mo Mommy san mo tinago?hehe
Wow am envy with your mcbook hehehe.. My pink post is at etcetera. Bakita kaya walang post si Tess?
Post a Comment