This week's topic: FAVORITE CHOCOLATE.
Mine is definitely Toblerone White Chocolate.
It has been my favorite since I was young.
It has been my favorite since I was young.
C'mon and join the fun!!!
...surviving motherhood one day at a time!
MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez
15 comments:
Pareho tayo ng brand ng fav na chocolate. :)
toblerone is my daughter's favorite. mine is cadburry.
ouuccchh,, pareho tayo ng lay-out... pareho naman tayong maganda diba? Number 1 ka No. 2 lang ako.. visit me girl..
hehehe naalala ko tuloy yung ex ko when I was in college he brought me one cute toblerone lol
That is one delicious chocolate you got there..
aw sarap nga neto.. like ko rin to girl!!
thanks for joining ha.. see u next week. lets talk about our fave pastime naman! seee u ha
girls rule!
niko's blog
lover's mushroom
yena's world
online trends
husband of a blogger
I was so addicted to white chocolates when I was young and this was one of my favorites.
love the bite of it...
I have too many to pick just one lol! I'd say I have a weakness for Lindtt & Kit Kat :)
a favorite is always a favorite... a high thumb to your fave chocolate
my fave chocs are here
OMG...I have too many favourite chocolates LOL. I like coffee crips, kit kats, cookies n cream, after eight mint chocolates, ferrero rochers...and the list goes on. Oh and anything with hazlenut in it! :)
I like Toblerone too..
dati din gusto ko toblerone, kaso nagsawa ako, lagi kasi meron dati padala ng uncle ko from middle east lol
Love ko ang toblerone pero yong dark chocolate...
I love toblerone chocolates!!Paboritong pasalubong ko yan pag merong umuuwing friend ko na galing US!!^_^
Post a Comment