Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ballet Princess

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Thursday, October 22, 2009
Since my original wordpress blog had to deleted (if you remember, for some reason I could not access it!) all my old posts and photos had to be deleted, too!

My new friends here at blogger have not seen most of those entries and so I decided to share them here (even though they are not current). I hope you guys don't mind!

This was taken during Jenica's Princess Ballet Camp this last summer. She really enjoyed it! Since they are all 2-3 years old, there was a lot of crying and temper tantrums, though! Hahahahaha


















Wow, I just noticed how grainy the photos are when I upload it using blogger photos! I use a DSLR camera so it should be really clear...maybe I should try uploading it using links on flickr. But it's too much work and I'm lazy hahahaha!


8 comments:

[ k r y k ] on October 22, 2009 at 8:46 AM said...

wow ate hehe
ang cute ng daughter mo :)
pretty!

good thing she learned something last summer.Ü

Mrs. Kolca on October 22, 2009 at 9:12 AM said...

hi! visiting you back :D

your daughter looks really cute in that ballerina attire.. hope i can find a nice ballet school for my daughter, too.. we are planning to send her in a dance or music school after she turns 2 :D

Meryl (proud pinay) on October 22, 2009 at 4:49 PM said...

ang cute ng daughter mo ^_^
so pretty on her attire ^_^ pa hug nga sa kanyan ^_^

Fe on October 22, 2009 at 7:18 PM said...

ohh, she's very cuteeeeee...I love her outfit sis..

by the way, can we xlinks? i follow your blog, hope you do the same

dhemz on October 23, 2009 at 3:04 AM said...

oh my...super duper cuttie ng baby girl mo sis...my gosh...so cute with her ballerina dress on...

that is what I noticed too sis...fanget ng effect ng blogger after downloading the photos....that's a great idea....will use flickr too....

Golden on October 23, 2009 at 7:38 PM said...

Oh my gush, your daughter is so adorable. I want to pinch her cheeks *winks*

I have a 13-month old daughter and I'm planning to enroll her in a ballet school when she turns 3.

blessedmom on October 27, 2009 at 3:30 PM said...

ahhhh so cute!!! sarap pisilin ng pisngi!

Cecile on November 6, 2009 at 11:32 AM said...

wow, she is such a cutie; bagagy na bagay na maging Ballerina siya; sarap pisilin ang pisngi; kakagigil!

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez