Very unique, I don't think I could pull it off, though. Can I ask about the Fab or Flop product of the week, Henna 'n' Placenta-How did you go about using it? Did you use a hair cap? Because you said that it didn't work for you, but I've been using it for years with excellent results.
If you used a hair cap and waited for about 15-20 mins, or went under the dryer for about 20 mins, then your hair will come out looking and feeling silky soft and manageable. If this didn't work for you, then try other deep-conditioning treatments [Organics, Motions, Mizani, and Design Essentials all have great stuff that work well with different hair types! xoxo, Krystia
wow..cute ng shoes red..never pa ata ako nagka shoes na kulay red.. not too daring when it comes so shoes..not a shoe person actually..
Bambie dear ★ on October 15, 2009 at 1:36 AM
said...
hi twin! I LOVE THOSE PAIR.. iba talaga taste mo, fab! ganda ng paa mo ha.. kainis nga eh, tagal ko na di napapamper ang mga paa ko kasi sobrang mahal naman kasi dito. Di tuloy ako makapag suot ng strappy sandals lol
wow ganda ng ballet flats mo..so trendy, chic and eye-catching nga..it suits you well I know ..hope to find a nice pair here...I'm also into flat shoes but yours looks so fab and kinis ng feet mo:)
16 comments:
Oh red and flirty indeed! I like, it too! :)
My Favorite Shoes are here. :D
I love the color and yes,it's really an eye catching!!^_^
Oh my, where did you get that sis? That is definitely awesome. I love red too..but is that flat?
Nice pick sis..
Very unique, I don't think I could pull it off, though. Can I ask about the Fab or Flop product of the week, Henna 'n' Placenta-How did you go about using it? Did you use a hair cap? Because you said that it didn't work for you, but I've been using it for years with excellent results.
If you used a hair cap and waited for about 15-20 mins, or went under the dryer for about 20 mins, then your hair will come out looking and feeling silky soft and manageable. If this didn't work for you, then try other deep-conditioning treatments [Organics, Motions, Mizani, and Design Essentials all have great stuff that work well with different hair types!
xoxo,
Krystia
aw that's definitely kikay! love the color and the design! :)
you are really fashionale.. naku pag ako nagsuot nyan di ko ata carry :) di kagandahan ang aking feet.. sau ang kinis noh! :) hihih
anyways, thanks for joining this week ha.. see u next week.. fave dress naman! :)
wow..cute ng shoes red..never pa ata ako nagka shoes na kulay red.. not too daring when it comes so shoes..not a shoe person actually..
hi twin! I LOVE THOSE PAIR.. iba talaga taste mo, fab! ganda ng paa mo ha.. kainis nga eh, tagal ko na di napapamper ang mga paa ko kasi sobrang mahal naman kasi dito. Di tuloy ako makapag suot ng strappy sandals lol
wow ganda ng ballet flats mo..so trendy, chic and eye-catching nga..it suits you well I know ..hope to find a nice pair here...I'm also into flat shoes but yours looks so fab and kinis ng feet mo:)
Mine's here: http://www.fashionexplorer.net/2009/10/shoes-here-and-there/
Her and History
Adventures with Hyzyd
Tasty Exploration
The Fashion Explorer
Away from Home
Teaching Moments
Ang cute, super girly..I wish I wear those kind, my 3 year old daughter loves wearing girly girl shoes..
Great looking shoes you got there..
wow, that is so flirty talaga, very eye catching. love this, sana keri ko din ganito shoes.
Absolutely cute shoes! I love th color ocmbination!just so pretty!
I agree with you...it's very pretty and very eye catching...i love the black laces and the balck ribbons
http://3chies3nds.blogspot.com/2009/10/girls-talk-5-my-favorite-shoes.html
Very pretty naman! Looks like a Can-Can shoes and oh so flirty too!!! Love it!
I like the shoes! Love ko red shoes!
I like the details too.
Thanks for dropping by ha?
I'll definitely visit you again, daming kakikayan dito :) mdami akong matututunan :)
wow! ganda! meron bang pambata nito? pang 2 years old? san po nabili? thanks!
These are gorgeous, have they got a heel because I believe I have the same ones in pink if so :)?
Post a Comment