My eldest daughter, RAYE, singing YOU SHOULD'VE SAID NO at the Singing Stars Annual Event. She was really holding herself back in this performance. She said she was very scared hahahaha! But usually at home, she sings more heartily.
Welcome Back!
1 year ago
8 comments:
Wow! She's a future American idol! Great singer in the making!
Wow great voice! Talented pala ang daughter mo sis ha. I agree with beng ..future american idol! ^_^
oh dear..she is so talented....my gosh! she can be a star sis...I love her voice....are you a singer too?
wow mommy! u got a very talented daughter! galing galing! u must be a proud momma! kanino nagmana? kay mommy ba? :)
thanks for the visit mommy! take care! have a blessed day! :)
I really want to watch this but I can't since youtube is blocked here in our office *sighs*
But I bet your daughter is a great singer. You wouldn't post the video here in your blog if she isn't. :)
I'm here again sis ^_^ happy halloween! ^_^
OMG! She is really good... No joke.. Thanks for the visit sis...
wow ang ganda ng voice nya ang galing nya...actually tumaas ang mga balahibo ko habang pinapanuod ang video nya,wow ang galing nya mommy noreen:-) future american idol ha ha
Post a Comment