Friday, October 09, 2009

Elizabeth Arden Make-Up Kit

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Friday, October 09, 2009
So I went to the BX today and they have fab make-up boxes/sets for Elizabeth Arden and Estee Lauder.

I decided to get the Elizabeth Arden one because the colors are nicer and the lipsticks that came with it are Matte. Perfect for Winter ;) I always Matte lipsticks during winter (berry and nude colors).

Would you believe I got this for only for $29??!! Crazy, ain't it? One EA lipstick costs half of that already! So this is really a great bargain. There were only a few boxes left so I grabbed it right away.





12 comments:

*Nehs* on October 9, 2009 at 9:11 PM said...

really great bargain, cool! looks great.

Bambie dear ★ on October 10, 2009 at 1:18 AM said...

wow complete set for almost 30 bucks.. good shopper ka talaga. FAb pa!

monica on October 10, 2009 at 2:59 AM said...

nice mak-up............
too bad i don't use one....only lipstick :D

Candy Blush Beauty Blog on October 11, 2009 at 1:33 AM said...

Whoaaa, mura na din yun ah! Grabe.. hehe, kung may extra money lang ako, I want to shop shop shop na din hehehe

Ceecile ~Priscilla Clara~ ^^ on October 11, 2009 at 11:18 AM said...

woah! this is so fab! if I ever come across a bargain like this, I will snap it right away, too.. haha.. ^^

Meryl (proud pinay) on October 13, 2009 at 12:24 AM said...

wow! what a great deal! ^_^ lucky mo sis ha^_^

Meryl (proud pinay) on October 14, 2009 at 10:23 AM said...

nice make-up kit ang ganda...sarap naman gamitin yan...
visiting here again sis.
how's your daughter by the way?
hope she's fine now..

Krystia-HouseofKrystia on October 14, 2009 at 7:37 PM said...

Cool, can you list the various colours and shades of the products please? I have two of those same lip glosses, but the label fell off of the light pink one, so I'm not sure about the name.

xoxo,
Krystia

Clarissa on October 14, 2009 at 9:14 PM said...

Ang galing na shopper mo naman!!Sana merong ganyang bargains dito--I love the shades of the lipstick.Lucky girl!

Krystia-HouseofKrystia on October 15, 2009 at 4:04 PM said...

Gosh Noreen,
Thank you so much for actually responding to my request and for shouting me out!*_*! Cool beans!
xoxo,
Krystia

Louie on October 18, 2009 at 8:08 AM said...

i love the train case :) it's pretty and wow for the awesome deal yay Elizabeth Arden is really agood brand :)btw thanx for the comment hun I followed your blog :D

abbeymae on October 20, 2009 at 2:24 PM said...

Wow! U got a bargain big tym! I haven't tried elizabeth arden though.. I am more of a MAC girl...

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez