Ok, girls! It's time of the week again for our "FAVES".
This week, the topic is all about dresses or tops.
Here's mine:
This was early this year during my younger sister's birthday (she's wearing the purple dress).
It was held at SHINE MARTINI LOUNGE in Texas.
14 comments:
I love your little black dress. It suits you really good. Kaso lang, si hubby kasi medyo conservatice, yaw nya ng kita likod ko, dami raw kasing pimples..kaasar noh?? Thanks for the visit...
Stunning!You look so gorgeous on this black one piece.:D
sis fabulous ka talaga.. Love your dress.. kita kitang ka sexyhan mo..
sexy! kaka uwi lng din ng hubby ko last dec. from a 15 month deployment..
hot momma! the little black dress never gets old...
Oh my fashionista, vavaboom ang gandA HEHEHE... Sexing sexy ka sis!
that black mini dress looks fab and it looks good on you :)
thats fabulous!!!
I'm loving your cute LBD! looks good on you!
*loves*
omg you're so dashing and glowing and very gorgeous and very very seductive with that dress ha!!! sexy lady!! witwiw :)
love black dress too.. timeless ang beauty! elegant pa ang dating :)
anyways girl thanks for joining this week ha.. see u again next week for our fave accessories naman :)
see u!
may tag pala ako sayo.. kung gusto mo lang irepost, grab it na lang
http://fabbielous.blogspot.com/2009/10/getting-to-know-you-tag.html
i remember these pics.. girls night our nyo.. so gorgeous nyo lahat dito. ANd you7re so fab as always
Your dress is super cute and sexy!
xoxo,
Krystia
Nice LBD!!! I sooooo love it :) I wish I am slim like you so I can pull it off...LOL.
Post a Comment