So I have been using Clinique Superbalanced Powder Makeup SPF 15 Mineral Rich Formula for a few weeks now and so far I absolutely love it! It's not as drying as other mineral foundations I have used and it provides decent coverage. It comes in a cute package and I love how "clean" it is because you twist it to shave the powder off. So the powder is not all over the place.
It's definitely a FAB find and I highly recommend it to those who like mineral make-up.
7 comments:
Hello Noreen... Sorry I'm having a hard time leaving a comment with my wordpress account... I used to use clinique but after I tried MAC, I never went back...
Thanks for the visit!
ooooh i like how you "twist" it to get the product off . . . i stopped using mineral make up cuz it gets soooo messy!!
mukhang magandang gamitin yan..hindi makalat...niti-twist.
maganda din gamitin ang make up stick.
i am dying to try Clinique Superbalanced Powder Makeup. the packaging looks nice and i like the idea of how the powder shaves right off. it's not at all messy that way. plus, it looks easier to apply too. :) i like a lot of clinique's products. especially their skincare line. :)
just like clinique, i like origins too. it is pretty good. i didn't know they had actual makeup too until i saw someone's silk screen powder review.
yup, you will love the new hard candy line at walmart. i am excited to get more stuff. especially for such generous prices. so many colors to choose from.
take care and thanks for the amazing powder review. :)
love the powder!! looks so fab.. ^^
it's so hygienic.. I love mineral makeup, too! ^^
Pretty cool, what are the other things that yo got? Looks great, do a haul and tell us about it, please!
xoxo,
Krystia
Post a Comment