Tagged by Twin (Bambie).
What are your middle names?
★Mine is ESPULGAR
★His is GUEVARA
How long have you been together?
★Seems like forever.
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
★1 day.
★He told me he will marry me the first day we met. I just laughed. He formally proposed a month later and we got married a few months after that.
Who asked whom out?
★We were set up by my friend Caille (www.mistiza.me)
How old are each of you?
★I'm 31, he's 30.
Whose siblings do you see the most?
★Mine
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
★In-Laws. Need I say more?
Did you go to the same school?
★No. He didn't go to college in the Philippines (he moved here sa U.S. by that time). I went to DLSU.
Are you from the same home town?
★Nope. I'm from Cavite, he's from Pasig. We met here in the U.S.
Who is smarter?
★I let him think he is hahahha kidding
Who is the more sensitive?
★He is.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
★Everywhere! We LOVE to eat and experiment with cuisines from different parts of the world.
Who has the crazier exes?
★Probably mine.
Who has the worse temper?
★Definitely ME. He's a SAINT for putting up with my moodiness :D
Who does the cooking?
★I do!
Who is the neat-freak?
★No one. We try so hard but the kids mess things up every second! I mean, I vacuum 3x a day and I am NOT even exaggerating!
Who is more stubborn?
★He is.
Who hogs the bed?
★The kids. They all have their own bedrooms but they squeeze on the middle of our bed!
Who wakes up earlier?
★He does, he has to be at work at 7am.
Who is more jealous?
★Both.
How long did it take to get serious?
★That first day, I guess. I mean he told me he will marry me the first time we met so...
Who eats more?
★I do!
Who does the laundry?
★Me and I hate it. It's never-ending!
Who’s better with the computer?
★He is really good with computers (hardware and software).
Who drives when you are together?
★He does.
Now, it's your turn! Tagged!
Welcome Back!
1 year ago
6 comments:
lol this is fun.. parang nakipag chikka na din ako sayo.
thanks for sharing sis...nice to know you...
wow! si hubby mo pala parang saint ha...ako din si hubby ko super bait din hehehe. super patient ^_^
enjoyed reading this, i can relate on most. :)
~thanks so much for following! xoxo
hahahaa!!Parang baliktad sa amin--ako ang unang nagpropose kay Yochan(yun ang sabi nya lol!)Ang bait naman ni Sir Hide,kaya pala super spoiled ka sa kanya!!^_^
sorry for this one--I thought nasa sa FAB Momma ako--medyo pareho kasi kayo ng personality ni Bambie eh.Sorry po,my mistake...
enjoyed reading ur answers....
Post a Comment