Thursday, October 08, 2009

Girls Talk - Week 4

Posted by ♡ N o r e e n at Thursday, October 08, 2009



MY FAVORITE PERFUME




CHANEL CHANCE
It smells good and really light-scented.
I don't like perfumes that are over-powering.

*Join NIKO's Weekly Postings!*


5 comments:

Mommy Liz on October 8, 2009 at 10:51 AM said...

Daming favorite? Hahaha! do you use all that? siguro alternate, or merong schedule.. Great choice of perfumes, kaso expensive yata, hahaha!

Take care!

Clarissa on October 8, 2009 at 10:16 PM said...

I should check Chance of Chanel,too!I love scents from Chanel!Abot hanggang Fukushima ang amoy ni Bambie!!\(^0^)/

nikogirl on October 9, 2009 at 1:19 AM said...

oi girl paamoy!! :) aw id like to try different scents.. ang daming fave ng mga girls.. at ang chanel di tlga nawawala!!

anyways thanks for joining this week ha.. see u again next week.. fave shoes naman! :)

ingat girl!

Bambie dear ★ on October 10, 2009 at 1:20 AM said...

parang di ko pa naamoy yan.. tagal ko na rin kasi di pinapamper sarili ko sa pagpapa beauty.. ay nako next year balik normal na ko. Im sure mabango yan, ma-check nga minsan

nuts on October 15, 2009 at 9:18 AM said...

wow, i love your pick. I have this one before.

Post a Comment

 

MOMMY♥LUVS Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez