Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick.
About $5 at most drugstores/groceries.
Here are the 3 shades I bought:
AIRY FAIRY, PARADISE, and CELEB
*click photos to enlarge*
Airy Fairy (Pink Nude)
Paradise (Coppery Hue)
Celeb (Barbie Pink)
For $5 I highly recommend this product.
I actually want to go back and try out some of their other colors.



8 comments:
i like celeb! pretty pink color.
Celeb me likey!! ^^
I'm dying to find that color for my next lipstick, hehe.. ^^
girl type ko ung coppery hue!! at great deal yan ha!! sana may ganyan sa pinas :)
ill go for paradise.. di ko kasi bagay ang pinkish or pale.. more on brownish or dark lipstick ako hehe.. buti ka pa, bagay mo kahit ano.
Cute haul!
xoxo,
Krystia
hala! ate kala ko si baby girl mo. super hawig tlaga kayo! maganda ba? okay nga daw products nila. Anyway, I like your new layout better and thanks for giving makeup advices and turning your blog into super girly blog. grabe! I've been waiting for make up tips and reviews from you since dati pa. musta kayo dyan? I miss you ingats kayo there god bless! Happy weekend!
thanks sweetie! great blog!!!
wow these are cute
Post a Comment